What is Regulation?
Being regulated means that chiropractors in Alberta must obey all legislative requirements set by the government for all health care providers.
Other health care providers that are regulated include nurses, dentists, medical doctors and optometrists.
In Alberta, the Health Professions Act ensures all regulated health care providers:
- are educated and trained properly
- practice within a defined scope of practice
- adhere to strict standards of practice
- hold liability protection/coverage
- meet competency standards
- are accountable to a regulatory organization
The Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors (ACAC) is entrusted with enforcing the requirements set by government for all chiropractors. To be a chiropractor in Alberta, you must be a member, in good standing, with the ACAC.
123, 456 Street NW
City Name, PV Postal Code
Call today to book your next appointment
Monday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday 12noon – 3:00pm